Anyone for Coffee?
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Literally a short stroll to McDonald's to grab some hot cakes with a coffee for your loved one on the weekend and I am pretty sure your will receive some brownie points. Easy access to the freeway along with the option to browse within the Point Cook Shopping Town Center or Altona Gate Shopping complex for all your mid-week essentials. With the Bruce Comben Reserve within moments of your doorstep you take up some cricket or grab a picnic rug and soak up some sun. The choices are all yours.
- Quaint two bedroom unit is well maintained with all the modern day features to enhance your personal style
- Solid construction within a small quiet complex will also ensure your privacy is first and foremost
- Open plan living area is suitable to maneuver all furniture design with carpet underfoot and the natural light streaming through the ample windows will highlight your decor
- Kitchen is equipped with the necessities to cook up a storm; ample bench-space,overhead cupboards, dual sink, gas cook top, electric oven, plenty of drawers, pantry and fridge space
- Adjacent meals area is charming and simple for casual dining and entertaining.
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and flexible floor space to create your own intimate ambience
- Main bathroom is effective with a separate shower cubicle, isolated bath and vanity with ample storage for the personal items
- Internal laundry can house the modern day white goods for all those hideous washing chores
- Simplistic court yard to the rear of the home for the evening BBQ's and amusement
- Single lock up garage and visitor parking for convenience
- Heating to the lounge-room for the winter nights
- No pets
*OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ONE FORM APPLICATIONS*
*PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ALL INSPECTIONS*
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.