Walking in a Straight Line
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled within a quiet suburb and isolated in a cul-de-sac, this property is suitable for all family situations. A makeover internally has lifted this property and enhanced the possibilities of moving sooner. All we need is you.
• Freshly painted throughout with a well-proportioned living areas, separated for convenience
• Front lounge room has a malleable floor space for all furniture sizes to suit your lifestyle
• The rumpus/formal living is located to the hub of the home with flexibility for all requirements
• Three bedrooms are all prepared with wardrobes, carpet under foot and easy floor plan.
• Plus the multipurpose 4th room, which has double doors but no wardrobes, suited for an office or study
• Master bedroom is well formed with walk in robe and discrete ensuite for added privacy
• Centrally located the kitchen is horseshoe shaped with a accessibility to all appliances such as; Large
fridge alcove, dishwasher, dual sinks with drainer, ample bench-space, overhead cupboards, pantry,
wall electric oven with separate grill, gas cook top, slide out range-hood and pot drawers for added storage
• Main bathroom is also equipped with separate bath, secluded shower, single vanity and plenty of room to move
• Internal laundry is long and spacious to accommodate all time poor occupants
• Undercover outdoor area can be formed into a carport/entertainment or play area for the children.
• Garden shed to the rear of the home for the sport equipment or gardening tools
• Easy care gardens provide the busy occupant to enjoy the weekend instead of toiling over weeding.
• Ducted heating throughout
**OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT ONE FORM APPLICATIONS**
**PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENTED UPON ALL INSPECTIONS**
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.