- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Carefree living within minutes to Werribee Plaza. First impressions are of a simple neat and well-designed home within a quiet street. Transport, local schools and shopping facilities are at your fingertips to make life tranquil.
• Stress free gardens front and rear to abridge your lifestyle
• Three liberal sized bedrooms with mirrored robes to two.
• Main bedroom is accompanied with the flexibility of a walk through wardrobe and dual access bathroom.
• Entertainment area is centrally located within the home, carpeted, spacious living to suit all facets of furniture with gas wall heater for the chilly nights and split air conditioning for the warmer days
• Tiled free flowing dining section which allows elasticity to maneuver tableware to suit all regimes
• Well equipped kitchen with the following features such as; freestanding 900mm electric oven, gas cook-top, canopy, open fridge cavity for all sized appliances with plumbed accessories, overhead cupboards, pantry, ample storage, dual sink, liberal bench space to display your culinary delights.
• Bright and airy bathroom has dual access with a separate spa bath, semi frame-less shower, single vanity with isolated toilet, space to move and restore relaxation
• Laundry area is space savvy for the time poor; with linen cupboard, overhead and under bench cupboards, bench space, room for side by side front loader and dryer along with access to rear garden
• Single lock up garage with dual entrance for tractability
• Paved hefty undercover entertainment zone for the summer BBQ's
• Easy-care rear garden with shed for tools and sporting good
(MUST SUPPLY PHOTO ID AT INSPECTION)
***Please call our office to confirm inspection times - as they are subject to immediate change***
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.